Month of July

 July has been an incredibly productive month, just the way I like it. I’ve never been one to sit around twiddling my thumbs, so I've made sure to keep myself moving, creating, and ticking things off my list.

 My outings have been a great way to stay active, especially my favorite walk down to Liston park to stretch my legs. On one of those strolls, I ended up pausing for quite a while to watch the old RSA building finally getting knocked down. It was bittersweet watching a piece of our local history come down, but it certainly made for an interesting afternoon.

I spent some time working in Quirks Cafe, which is always a highlight. I took charge of making the hot chocolates ensuring they were extra rich to beat the winter chills, this was my goal and I made it happen!!. I was one of the “meet the makers” at our friday event in quirks cafe. I got to showcase my art work and projects that I have been working on. I sang songs with a wonderful group of friends right there in the warmth of the cafe. I  got to showcase my art work and projects that I have been working on to everyone.

 I’ve been thoroughly enjoying my time in the shed focusing on my woodwork creation. There is nothing quite like the satisfaction of building something  with your own two hands. To step up my game, I went out and purchased a new wood burning tool, which I am eager to test out for adding details to my next few timber projects.

Now that the month is wrapping up, I'm already looking forward to some upcoming  sessions I have planned at uni pro. I enjoy seeing the guys and helping out in the workshop and learning new things. This keeps me busy on chilly winter days.

Roll on August, I will be looking forward to the warmer days.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gym